As we all try and stay inside as much as possible due to terribly cold conditions, it is of the utmost importance to try and not be bored. For those of you who are already sick of Black Op’s 2, I got you covered.
- If you haven’t seen Kendrick Perkin’s jumper from last night, you are doing the internet wrong.
- The Jet’s are no longer even a circus. That organization has turned into a full blown dumpster fire.
- Hockey fans have stopped giving a shit professional hockey. Gary Bettman is seriously the worst.
- Beyond The Box Score looks at the great positional trios in the history of Major League Baseball.
- I think it’s about time to piss-test Tony Romo and see if he has been taking Adderal.
- LOL-Worthy piece on Roy Hibbert by Hardwood Paroxysm.
- I hate to spread Blake Griffin propoganda, but, I say GOD DAMN GOD DAMN. (Bonus points if you catch the Pulp Fiction reference).
- Deron Williams becomes the latest superstar to pawn off his bad performance on someone else.
- Some great analysis on the best game of the 2012 NFL season thus far.